domingo, 22 de diciembre de 2013

Happy holidays motherfuckers

I was doing this drawing to congratulate Christmas but, in one moment I thought: well, really this drawing isn't the way to do that but it's almost finished, so I'll use it.
I'm not a Christian however to use this weird family is a world tradition. I have wanted do something special so that's why they have been worn like a nineteenth century family.

The process to do the drawing has been the same: pencil and colored pencil; the pictures, by cell phone. Sorry.

I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!

Don't eat excessively and be good. Best wishes!


The family.


Mary and the Holy Spirit.


Joseph, the non father.


The baby, Jesus. 


Yes, I haven't felt like doing the whole drawing. Christmas are stressful!... and very sad.